X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【Event】Bug Hunter!

Duration: Forever (one week a round)

Description: Report to us in the forum with any valid bug you encounter, providing detailed information, and you will walk away with blue diamonds.

Simply follow this topic according to the following format:
    Bug Description:
    Server:
    IGN:
    Screenshots if Possible:

Rewards: 200-800 blue diamonds for each valid bug.
    Note: One player can be rewarded at most 3 times in one round.

Rule:
    1. Please make sure the bug you report is new. If the issue has been reported by other players, we will give the reward to the fist reporter according to the post last-edit time.
    2. We will review and verify all the bug reports on daily basis. If your bug is valid and new, the first round rewards will be delivered one week later.

Bug Description: During Leorio boss fight, one of the two trainees is off the screen.
    Server: S1 - Beta
    IGN: Alan
    Screenshots if Possible:

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
      Bug Description: During Leorio boss fight, one of the two trainees is off the screen.
      Server: S1 - Beta
      IGN: Alan
      Screenshots if Possible:
      Hi Alan,

Thanks for your report, the picture is too small, could you uploade another screen shot, thx a lot

Comment

They all do that when I upload them for some reason LOL

https://i.gyazo.com/27615e667991179c...c842b40395.png

This is the link I did tho

Also, This is for every boss I have encountered so far, so includes Kurapika also. :P

Comment

May I know the browser you use, and your screen size?

Comment

I use Google Chrome and I have a 17.3" MSI Laptop.

Comment

Thx, can you give me a full screen shot of the bugged battle, tested on our side, it did not occor.

Comment

That is a full screen image. I killed the first one too quick but you can see the graphical glitch/bug I am getting.

Comment

Recorded. Thx a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterol View Post
                    Recorded. Thx a lot.
                    No problem, anything to help.

Comment

alan

After confirming the ideal resolution value for this game is 1500 pixel, when pixel lower than 1200, there will be such problems.

Comment

alan

After confirming the ideal resolution value for this game is 1500 pixel, when pixel lower than 1200, there will be such problems.

My resolution is 1600 x 900 but my laptop goes up to 1920 x 1080.
                        I've never had to change my resolution before when playing a browser game like this. I am not sure why that is a problem now.

Comment

Hello,

Did you enlarge the game screen by using Ctrl+scroll the mouse? From the screen shot we can see it seems that you scroll the mouse to enlarge the screen.

Adjust it to the 100%, battle will work normally.

Last edited by hunterol; 12-14-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Did you enlarge the game screen by using Ctrl+scroll the mouse? From the screen shot we can see it seems that you scroll the mouse to enlarge the screen.

Adjust it to the 100%, battle will work normally.

No it is not scrolled in but if I make the resolution extra small, 1920 x 1080, it no longer excludes the side enemy anymore.

Also, I would like to add that maybe a thread stating that the game has a minimum resolution or something along those lines to be able to play without missing pieces of the game during tutorials would be very helpful.
                            Last edited by alan; 12-14-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                              No it is not scrolled in but if I make the resolution extra small, 1920 x 1080, it no longer excludes the side enemy anymore.

Also, I would like to add that maybe a thread stating that the game has a minimum resolution or something along those lines to be able to play without missing pieces of the game during tutorials would be very helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Working...
                              X